Saturday, April 18, 2009

ELAINE KLEIN ~ CHARLOTTE REAL ESTATE BROKER


Full-Time Real Estate Broker to help You with all of Your Buying and Selling needs!

Broker for 389Listing, Inc.

Ph. 704-651-0665

Email Me

389LISTING, INC. --- CHARLOTTE FULL SERVICE LISTING ~ FLAT FEE MLS LISTING SERVICE ~ FOR SALE BY OWNER (FSBO)

I am an experienced Charlotte, NC Real Estate Broker who has been selling real estate for sale in Charlotte and the surrounding areas since 2000 in such towns as Matthews, Mint Hill, Waxhaw and Weddington, NC. I have lived in NJ, Charleston, SC and Boca Raton, FL, ...and now Charlotte. So I understand the challenges of moving to a new area. I will work with you to find you your dream home and help reduce the stress that is involved with a move, whether locally or long distance.

I will exceed your expectations by utilizing the latest technology combined with my comprehensive marketing approach More importantly, I will listen to all of your wants and needs, therefore making your home buying or selling experience one that will leave happy and satisfied!
____________________________________________________

389Listing, Inc. believes that it is time for the Home Seller/Buyer to save money in these economic hard times. With 389Listing; not only will you save $1000’s when trying to sell your home, but if you sign with Me as your Realtor on your next Charlotte Real Estate Purchase, I will SAVE YOU MORE MONEY!!



At 389Listing, Inc. I offer an exclusive "Buyer Rebate" at Closing. How do I do this? By giving back some of my commission to you at closing to say “THANK YOU” for choosing me as Your Realtor. This money can come back to you in Closing Costs at the closing table.

389 Listing, Inc. will supply you with the tools (Our For Sale Kit
) that a FSBO needs to list their home at competitive pricing. This way you can maximize your selling profits by letting you keep the fees you may normally pay to other Listing Real Estate Agents/Offices. Typically one would expect to pay companies around 3% Commission. (keep in mind that this is not a standard rate as all rates are negotiable)


View%20All%20Homes%20Button.jpg
Click here to Search for all Charlotte, NC Homes for Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Martin Real Estate Team's Fan Box